Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The count down is on!!

Well first of all I just have to say that it is SOOO nice having Brandon done with his Boards. He took it June 18 and it is so nice to have him home! Although we do not do much it is still really nice to actually have him around all the time! :-) Well anyways... so today I hit 36 weeks! I am on the final stretch of this pregnancy and I am so glad! I cannot wait to be done being pregnant! It is going to be so nice to have this little guy out of me finally!! So today I had my doctors appointment and the nurse practitioner said that the babies head is really low in my pelvis and he sounded healthy on the Doppler so that is good! :-) I thought he had to be really low because I feel a lot of pressure down there so I figured he had to be. So hopefully that just means that he is getting really ready to come out! They will check me next week to see if I am dilating yet and I will be getting another ultrasound so that they can check and see if the fluid levels are good and make sure he is head down and see how big he is! So that will be exciting! Hopefully everything looks good and hopefully I have started dilating, that would be really awesome! Also I tested positive for GBS so I will have to go into the hospital sooner than I thought when I am in labor! Oh well, I really do not care I just want this little guy out of me! haha I think I came to a conclusion on why it takes 9 months for a baby to be born. Its so that the moms feel like they are totally ready to have a baby even if it means sleepless nights and frustrating times. I do not think that we would feel that way if it did not take so long, but, that is just my opinion! haha So now the count down is on. We have pretty much everything ready for this little guy to come and now we must wait and see when he decides he is ready to come! Lets just hope he wants to come out a little sooner than my due date. That would be really nice! haha So that is it for tonight I will update more later!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait either!! Hang in there Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah!!! you are almost there!!! :) i can't wait to see him! :)

    ReplyDelete