Thursday, September 23, 2010

So fun!! :-)

On Tuesday August 24th our little boy oficioly started smiling at us. Not just toot smiles but responding to us and smiling at us! Also ever since that day he started cooing a lot! Now he talks to us all the time and smiles at us all the time! He has the cutest big smile and I love it so much!! He is so much fun and he gets so excited when we are talking to him and making him smile! I have a feeling he wants to start laughing but he just can't quite get it out! haha He is a strong little bugger too. He does so well at holding up his head and ever since last week on the 13th he started doing really well at standing up with little support! He is so strong and sometimes I wonder if he is going to walk before he crawls since he does not really like his tummy time but likes it when we stand him up! Sometimes if I put him down he starts to get fussy and then I pick him up to stand again and he stops hahah it is so funny! Well we took a video of it last night and edited it so that there is sound because it makes it so funny! haha He is 2 months and 2 weeks old! Funny little guy!!

3 comments:

  1. OH I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL IN NOVEMBER!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! It looks like he was rapping at some parts. Hands in the air and his head movin' to the beat. Oh I love it. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete