Friday, February 7, 2014

Chores?

So one morning I put Wyatt down for a nap and wanted to finish getting some cleaning done. So I asked Ethan if he wanted to help me. I told him if he washed the sliding door I would give him a nickel. Man did he LOVE being able to spray the window and wipe it down. I think he did it for like 10 minutes or longer. Then when I noticed that he was having more fun spraying the window than wiping it, and 409 was getting everywhere I had to call it quits. Oh well, he did a good job for the most part! :-) then I tried having him help me clean his room which did not last very long. So it was a start to having him do chores. Now I just need to think of some good things that he can do around the house for chores and start implementing them regularly! 


What a good helper! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment