Saturday, March 1, 2014

snow cave

So after we got a good amount of snow within a short amount of time Brandon shoveled the snow off to the side into a huge pile. On February 7th  it was finally warm enough after our cold spell so Brandon and Ethan went outside and dug out a snow cave! I was inside while they were digging it out and when I came outside I found out that Ethan had been whining about the cold the whole time! haha Ethan is not a huge fan of the cold! haha He complains more than Wyatt does. Wyatt could care less how cold it was as long as he gets to play outside! :-) 



What a fake smile! haha He was cold and I told him to smile, so this is what I got! haha 

He was so sad because his hands were cold!  

Terrible lighting but here is a close up on his fake smile! haha 




Wyatt sure was happy to be outside! :-)  


What a cool snow cave! 



 Wyatt and Daddy enjoying the snow cave after Ethan went in the house. 

Feeding Daddy some snow! haha

I think Wyatt had a lot more fun than Ethan did with this snow fort! haha Oh well at least one of our children enjoyed it! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment