Monday, May 4, 2015

March 10- April 30 2015

This was Ethan's picture that he painted for Daddy! :-)  

 The boys LOVE it when Daddy lets them watch a cartoon on his ipad for bedtime! 

One Sunday we had the boys draw pictures for Grandpa and GG.

 The top 2 were Wyatts drawings. One picture Wyatt says was a skateboard and the other one was Grandpa and GG. haha 
 Ethan drew this for Grandpa and GG. haha the bottom little drawing was a box troll! :-) 

I let Ethan write on the envelope! I think it is so funny how he started out writing so big and then ended with writing smaller! haha It worked though and my parents loved it!  


 Wyatt being a little sad grump!! With getting rid of naps lately and not sleeping in as he normally does he has been a lot grumpier lately! 

 Daddy reading to the boys at bed time! :-) 





 Wyatt transitioned to Ethans old blue bike! We gave Ethan his new green bike and Wyatt Ethan's old blue bike! They LOVE riding their bikes together now! 




Found the boys like this when Wyatt was supposed to be napping. Ethan had snuck into Wyatt's room with his comforter and they were hiding in their own little fort! haha Silly kids!  

 Wyatt saw this picture at Best Buy and said it looked like a poop in a toilet! haha 
 My creation with playdough.. 


 Ethan's creation with playdough. 

 He even spelt out the ninja turtles name with the play dough! I was so impressed!! He is getting so creative! 
 Ethan got to celebrate his birthday at preschool in April. He got to decorate a crown and wear it to preschool and I went and helped him teach his class mates how to play golf! 

This is what Wyatt does when he gets to play with glue and pom poms! haha  



My boys are so silly when it comes to stickers! :-) 


The boys and I went to firehouse subs one day for lunch while Daddy went out to lunch with someone to discuss work stuff! 




 The boys sure do love firehouse subs! Anytime we ask where they want to go for lunch if we are out and about they usually say fire house! haha I don't mind one bit! Plus when they look so cute in these fire hats who wouldn't want to go to firehouse with them! ;-) 


 We had a pretty good thunderstorm a few days ago and of coarse it had to happen when nap time was supposed to happen. Wyatt got scared and then did not want to stay in his room and sleep. So I let him lay on the couch and I put on a movie for the boys to watch so I could get some cooking done! 
 More art from Wyatt! 
Since we are not putting carpet in our basement for a little while I figured I would try out our shelf that we got from ikea. It looks so much nicer and organized than having our big bins just sitting in the corner! haha  

 The boys had fun playing with the box from the shelf and the tubs. They made a little race track out of it and had a blast! 

 I was feeling super tired and didnt want to do anything. The boys then started to give me a check up and I told Ethan that I needed a wash cloth for my head so he grabbed me a towel! haha Luckily I was able to get their attention and get them out of the bathroom by just coughing and telling them I needed them! haha They then went upstairs and got some books to read to me! It was great being taken care of! :-) I need to do this more often! haha 

Ethan wanted to take pictures of himself with my phone. So I turned the camera around so he could see himself and these where the pictures that he took. :-)  

 Then Wyatt wanted to take a picture! haha What a great picture of the "Friend" magazine! :-) 

32 weeks pregnant!  

 The boys moved the chairs together and said that they were sitting in "yucky water". 

  
A few nights ago I decided to make a little fort with the boys and watch a movie with some popcorn! They thought it was pretty cool! :-)  



Enjoying the beautiful weather walking around Centerra mall while Ethan was in preschool. Brandon was there with us but he had gone into a store and Wyatt wanted to touch the water in the fountains! haha


 The boys also finally got their bunkbeds put up. Ethan had been asking to put it up for a long time and we finally did! The boys were super excited... although they did not sleep very well for a little while. Wyatt was so excited to not be in the crib anymore and Ethan was excited to have Ethan in the room that they would just play and play and play! It was funny but frustrating as well.
We have a pretty good life!! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment