Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Birthday fun

This year I turned 29. So crazy to think that next year I will be turning 30. I did not expect much for my birthday this year with Wyatt being so sick. I figured we would be at home all day again and just hang out at the house the whole time. I sure was counting my blessings when the boys first, let me sleep in and second, Wyatt wanted to go to Costco. I could care less if we went anywhere else but Costco if that is all Wyatt was up for. At least that got me out of the house for a little bit on my birthday. However, Wyatt ate a good lunch that day and actually wanted to play. He didn't take a nap and he just wanted to play with Ethan. So at least he was feeling better! That afternoon Brandon got off work a little early and we headed for to Sonic to get their happy hour drinks. I wanted a soda and the boys got slushies. After grabbing some drinks we headed to Nordy's for some dinner. After dinner we headed home and had some yummy ice cream cake and opened up my presents and then got the kids to bed.  
Emmett was really sad to watch Daddy leave after Costco. It was really nap time! haha But... I understand how he feels. 


The boys were really excited about it being my birthday. They kept wanting to make things for me and give me little presents. It was pretty cute! Wyatt picked these leaves just for me! JUST FOR ME! So sweet! 

Ethan made this big drawing for me while I was still asleep in the morning. He was super excited about giving it to me. I love how much they wanted to make my day special! It was really sweet of them. 
Yay Wyatt's tonsils were getting so much better! 


While Wyatt was supposed to be napping he decided his nap time would be better used for making me another special surprise. He had found a little plastic gem and put it inside the magnetic tiles. When he came out he told me he had something super beautiful for me for my birthday. He was so proud to give me that little gem. It was pretty cute! 







Yummy dinner with these amazing boys in my life! 



Look at that cake!! 





When we got home Brandon went and wrapped up my presents with the help of Ethan and then came out to give them to me. While they were doing that I started the shower to let Wyatt steam a little bit. He had finally been able to blow his nose and I was stoked. So he hangout in the shower for a little bit and then when he got out he was super devastated that he didn't get to wrap one of my presents. He told Brandon that he really wanted to wrap his present for me. He was about to cry and it just broke our hearts. We were both thinking he could have anything he wanted if it would make him happy. So Brandon unwrapped the present that he was going to have Wyatt give me and let Wyatt help him wrap it. Wyatt was much happier after that. Then Wyatt told me what he wanted to get me for my birthday, "A spinner". haha I told him that was super thoughtful but that I wouldn't use a spinner like he would since I am too big for them. Ethan was super excited to give me his present for me as well and so was Emmett. They also had a lot of fun singing to me. Then Emmett and Ethan got to enjoy eating some ice cream cake before bed. Wyatt didn't want any, he said he didn't like it and that he only liked vanilla ice cream! haha 
Lastly, I just wanted to give you a better look at these beautiful flowers that Brandon gave me for my birthday! They were so pretty!! 
All in all my birthday was great!! My boys made such a big effort to make me feel special on my birthday and I truly felt loved. I have just the best little family ever!! How did I get so blessed to have such a sweet family who wants to make me feel so special! 



No comments:

Post a Comment