Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Wyatt is 10 already!!

My sweet little Wyatt isn't so little anymore! He is officially double digits!! There are times I wish I could go back in time and enjoy his little 2 and 3 year old self! Really just going back in time and enjoying the years when he was home with me all the time! He is still such a sweet tender hearted kid and we just love him so much! Anyways, the morning started out with Wyatt coloring his Birthday crown! 
 

I am glad he still wanted to color a Birthday crown! It is fun to watch these kids grow up but sad at the same time!! 
Then we were off to get Donuts!!! My goofy Wyatt with his pink crown! haha We were able to go to Mr. Yo's for the first time in a long time. They had lots of donuts to choose from thankfully. Then the kids ate their donuts while I drove them to school! 

 Our neighbors on the corner had a ton of pumpkins out on their lawn and Kayden was pretty much in awe at them all. 

I was able to go get some balloons for both my Dad and Wyatt at the dollar store. I figured we would take Wyatt out to lunch on his Birthday but he had talked with my Mom about them taking him out to lunch in secret. My Mom told me I could join them but I figured Wyatt would love that One on One time with Papa and Gigi. So I just let it be. To be honest, I was a little sad not to go out to lunch with them on Wyatt and my Dad's Birthday. However, Kayden is a handful when we go to lunch so I wouldn't have been able to enjoy that time with them anyways. Plus Brandon told me that Wyatt would like his time with just Papa and Gigi. 

After their lunch date they kept him out of school and let him play at their house the rest of the afternoon. So I didn't see Wyatt until we met up for Dinner at Panda Express. I surprised him with his balloons at dinner that night! 

The crew with the Birthday Boys! 

Then we were off to go home and open presents and eat some Birthday brownies!







This was the gift from Grandma Huntsman! Wyatt couldn't wait to open up his "Shirt" from Grandma Huntsman! haha I love how excited he was to open up a shirt from his great grandma. So cute!! 












Wyatt is such a showman. He has to be goofy in between every present he opens. Thankfully, he seemed to really like everything he got. 
Time for Brownies! 







After enjoying some dessert Wyatt tried out his RC car and they played outside for. a little while. Then my Dad and Mom went home so they could finish celebrating my Dad on his birthday as well. Then it was time for the kids to go to bed! 
Wyatt is such a good kid! He still has such a tender heart and does not like contention. He is so tender hearted that he also cries about lots of things. He cries when he gets hurt more than most of our kids. He cries in movies too. Just like his Dad! haha He still loves movies and playing on screens. It has been hard to find something that he likes to do more than be on screens. He and Emmett have started to play together a little better. Emmett is still Emmett though and ends up doing something that ruins the fun. Which ends up being him hitting Wyatt and then Wyatt not wanting to play anymore. Wyatt is doing great in school too. He is such a great little reader and likes to be helpful to others. He is the one that will ask us to read Fablehaven to them at night and get bummed out when we say we cant because they are getting to bed too late. Wyatt really is such a good helper at home too. He will help out with Kayden without me even asking. If I am doing something and Kayden needs to go to the bathroom Wyatt will encourage him and take him to the bathroom and help him. He still loves Basketball and enjoys going out and golfing. 
I still can't believe he is 10! He is growing up way too fast!! This last year has been so rough because of my pains in my back and ribs that I feel like I have missed out on a year of my kids lives. I have not been really able to go on one on ones with them and we have failed lately. So realizing that Wyatt is now 10 makes me realize how much I need time to slow down to just enjoy these kids! We sure do love our sweet Wyatt and are excited to keep watching him grow!! 
Happy Birthday sweet Wyatt!! We sure do love you so much!!



No comments:

Post a Comment