Tuesday, April 11, 2023

EASTER!!

Easter Morning was the usual morning. Kids hunting for their baskets. Kayden had no idea where to look. 






He was so happy when he found his basket! He got hooked up this year. 










Wyatt's basket seemed like the hardest to find. In fact he ended up breaking my suitcase by standing on it to find his basket. He had wrote a letter for the Easter Bunny telling him what he wanted. We had to inform him that the Easter Bunny was not Santa. He didn't bring you what you wanted. He filled baskets with candy and maybe a little something special. He was set on thinking that the note was going to be read by the Easter Bunny and he was going to get what he asked for. Silly Wyatt! haha 



They got some good stuff this year! 


Then I had to hide Brandon's things. 
Brandon hid the back of almond M&M's that he gave me for Christmas. haha I was not able to eat them because I had been on my diet. So he regifted them to me. haha 

Nothing better than some candy! haha 

The last thing we did was Brandon and I did a scavenger hunt with a basket for the family. The hunt took us to Papa and Gigi's house and that is where they got the basket with a thing we got for each of the boys. 



The kids really like doing these hunts. We did a picture scavenger hunt. It was pretty fun. We got the idea from "Bluey". haha



Then we played in their backyard again. 

Kayden wanted to lay down in bed with Gigi while we watched a movie. So Gigi read a book to him. He is so silly with movies. He gets all nervous for a lot of movies we end up watching with them.

Our plants are just starting to grow. Kayden decided to try to cut our plants. 

Heading to Target and Kayden decided he should lay down in the big circle. 

After Target we stopped in to say hi to Dad. 

It's a rough life for sure. Eating out of the massive bag of Doritos laying on a massive bean bag. Living his best life! 

Kayden and I played hide and seek one day. Kayden is getting pretty good at hiding. I even looked in the closet one time and didn't see him. So I had to take a picture of his awesome hiding spot before he got out all of the way. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment