Monday, April 13, 2009

First time home buyers! (our home)





Well this is our soon to be home as long as the inspection goes well and as long as I can get a job in Arizona so that we can get qualified for a loan! It is a pretty cute home if you ask me haha!







This is the kitchen which is a nice size but the people took the drawers weird I know but whatever haha and then if you turn and look the other way you see our family room!







This is the family room again a cute size and the room just off the the right of it is a bedroom or guest bedroom.





And ya lame picture but here is the garage!hahaha these are just some of the pictures of the home that our bid was excepted on! We are so excited to be this close to getting this house!! If you want any more pics just ask haha its better in person though especially when you look at the rooms. They just look the same in pics!

Anyways this is our soon to be house!

4 comments:

  1. yay!!! congrats sis! you are going to have so much fun decorating and moving into a home of your own!! Can't wait to see it!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting!!! Can we come stay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I love my cousins? Do we get come stay and I have a huge cousin bash over there? I can already smell the Rummy games ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. so... i finally found your blog haha and I love the house!!!! it's so cute and I'm so excited for you guys!!!! Well, I will just have to come visit soon :)

    ReplyDelete