Friday, April 17, 2009

Ugh JOBS!!

So I have decided that it is frustrating trying to get a job in another state when I am not there. I really need one so that Brandon and I can get our house. So there is the question do we move down early and try to get a job? Or, do I try to get a job while still living in Idaho Falls and have to drive down probably every other week or who knows how often so that I can get a job? It is so frustrating and we really want our house. But, we dont know what to do. If we move down now than we both wont have a job and wont be making any money just spending it. If we stay here than I run the chances of not being able to get down for an interview to get a job and time is going to run out fast. Man there are so many decisions to make!! Ugh... hahaha I just want to move into our house and start getting settled in to it! Well anyways that's whats going on in my life right now!! So crazy!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys and your new house! I didn't have a job for the first few months out here so I started painting houses with Aaron...ha ha. I would suggest looking online and filling out apps then going down if you have to for an interview. Most places will be good about your situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck sis!! moving down early might work out better, but maybe if you had some interviews lined up first...keep praying, it will all work out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so that last comment was from me, not David :) I must have been signed on under him for some reason haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I talked to Bran about this the other day at the mall. That's a hard one Kristen. It's always tough to find new jobs. Maybe you should try looking online? I hope everything turns out for ya! WE'll keep ya in our prayers. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete