Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting closer!!

Well, we only have about 3 weeks till be are headed down to Arizona!! I can not wait! It is driving me nuts I can't wait to move on and get to being just Brandon and I and starting our lives together in Arizona!! I am sick of Jamba Juice and so ready to be done working there! Life will be so much better when I am done working there and Brandon and I are heading to Arizona!! Then I can finally get a tan! YAY!!!! Brandon and I can't wait to get into our house and get things set up and looking nice in our home! So many plans, so little money, to long till we move!! Oh well I guess it will happen soon enough so now I just have to keep plugging away and remember that we need to money from working these next couple of weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck guys! We'll miss ya! I guess we'll see you soon though for the wedding. Hooray! Be safe! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so excited for you guys! But we're definitely going to miss seeing you around. I guess we'll just have to come down and visit!

    ReplyDelete