Monday, May 10, 2010

The long hall

So now that I am in my third and final trimester I am totally wanting to be done! haha I am so ready to have this little guy here. I know I still have like 3 months left but still I am ready to have this little boy here. Although having this little boy here will mean sleepless nights and frustration and whatever else may come, I think I am ready for it. I think I am ready to actually have something to do everyday! haha I think that I am officially past the phase of enjoying being a "lazy butt". haha I am excited for life to change. I have also realized that I am definitely not one of those girls that enjoys being pregnant. Whenever I hear of a girl that says she thinks she is going to miss being pregnant I think, "NOT ME!" I have had such an easy pregnancy that is for sure, and I am truly blessed to have had such. However, that does not change the fact that I am not a huge fan of being pregnant. Of coarse in the beginning of pregnancy it was exciting for a little while. It was fun to feel the baby move in the beginning. However, I always complained to Brandon about how I felt so fat and ugh.. haha! I do count my many blessing though. This little boy of ours moves ALL the time. Which although I complain sometimes because my body needs a rest from the constant pushes and punches, it is a blessing to me that I do not have to worry about how much he is moving. I don't have to worry about counting how many times he moves during the day because there is no way I could keep track with how much he does move! haha So that is a blessing, even if it is hard to say that when I am tired of him going crazy. I am also so ready to get back to being myself. I feel like I WANT to go on a diet haha and start working out hard core. I want to feel skinny again and have more energy to want to do things. I am also super anxious to see what our little boy looks like. Something that I find funny is anytime I tell Brandon that I want to be done, he tries to help put that at ease by saying something about how I have to push him out and other things that would scare me out of wanting to be done now. It does not help. Of coarse I am not looking forward to the pains of labor, but I am SO done with being pregnant. Maybe I will think differently when he is here, but as for now I am ready to start my life as a mom and get back to my old self. Hopefully! haha I guess I will just have to hold out for the 11 more weeks or so that I have left, and try to enjoy the time that I do have to just be lazy and not do anything or do anything I want. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see him too!! =) This last part is the hardest, but you can do it! It will help once you start having showers and getting more stuff for the baby too! So excited for june 2nd!! =)

    ReplyDelete