Monday, April 12, 2010

Oh Joy

So the other day my ribs were hurting a bit and I thought, "I think the baby is at my rib cage now because they hurt." It only hurt a little bit and it was the first time having that happen. Now, today I was doing a lot of cleaning and while I was doing so I kept getting this feeling at the bottom of my rib cage. It felt like I had a bug squirming around my ribs. It felt sooo... weird. So I would stretch out a bit and then my ribs would feel a little bit sore. So I really think that this little guy is now located at my ribs. My ribs have been sore now like all day. I am not excited about this because I am still a day away from 25 weeks and if I am already having sore ribs I can't imagine how bad it will get in the up coming months.
This little boy of mine is such a mover!! He is so strong and he must really like my hip bones because he likes to kick them or punch them and hurt me. Oh and tonight while I was reading I swear he body slammed my bladder! haha Seriously I thought I was going to pee my pants he hit me so hard. haha So not only does he hurt me by hitting my hips just perfectly to give me a sharp pain. Now he is going to start with my ribs. Man, I am soo excited haha! Oh well I guess it comes with the territory of having a baby growing inside of you. Hopefully he will be nice to me and not hurt me too badly! I would really appreciate it if he would be a good little boy and be nice to his mommy! :-)

1 comment:

  1. oh they are never as nice as they should be :) John said he can get work off for us to come may7th weekend so i'm planning on it :) he doesn't want to get it off so the war is starting :) plan on us!! :) oh about the ribs i know how you feel mady's head was stuck in my ribs and i never got used to the painful burning sensation :) i hope he starts being nice to you haha

    ReplyDelete