Thursday, April 1, 2010

Getting ready!

So this past weekend was such a crazy weekend. Getting our new carpet which I will have to upload the pictures I took and put some up. It looks BEAUTIFUL and feels amazing. It is sooo nice to have new carpet and our house smells so good haha! Anyways so right after getting our carpet in my family got here. It was a lot of fun to just hangout with them. I love my family!! I talked to my mom a lot about having this little baby. It was fun to talk to her about it since she went through having all 5 of us kids in the family naturally. It was good to get her thoughts on it. We also went and played raquetball twice, well I did not play my mom and I played ping pong while the boys played raquetball. I would have loved to play but I have not played in so long that I did not think it would be such a good idea. Brandon and I also finally put up the crib!! Yay..... I have been wanting to put up the crib ever since we got it but we could not put it up because we were waiting to get carpet. So we finally were able to put it up this weekend. So Brandon and I put up the crib Friday night, and it looks SO cute!! Oh and my parents brought with them a dresser that we are using as a changing table. So we are pretty much set now haha! We just need to get a pack-n-play and all of the little odds and ends. However, for the big things that we need we pretty much are set. So here are just some of the pictures of Brandon and I putting up the babies crib. Which by the way we put some of the things on backwards so we had to take apart some things after screwing them in and finally got it right. It was pretty funny. So the first 4 pictures are ones that my mom took and edited! She is so good at photography. Maybe someday I will be like her! :-)

Brandon and I working to get the crib put together!


Brandon working on tyeing bows from the strings on the bumper pads.

He did such a great job!! What a perfect little bow.
Nothing but the best for his little boy! :-)

So this is our crib all done!! :-) I love it, it is so cute!

This is the big picture of the babies room!
We are getting so excited for this little guy to be here!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, so cute! Everyone being pregnant/having babies is making me baby hungry! Your little boy is going to be adorrrrable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love it! And totally jealous of the rocker/recliner ha ha. The bedding is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kristen! I love that crib, it is so cute! All of it is just precious. I can't wait for you little boy to get here either!

    ReplyDelete