Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hit me baby!

So this little boy of mine is crazy!! The last couple of days he has been moving non-stop! I seriously sit there and just watch as he moves my whole belly all over the place. The other day it seriously felt like he was stretching out and pushing against the left side of my belly. As if to say, "Ugh mom, I do not like it in here I want more room!" haha He should not feel that way because he should be fine in there but I just could not help but think that he was thinking that he is tired of being in there already. haha He is such a mover. My parents and brother were down here this last weekend and it was a lot of fun although I was getting a little worried because the baby was not moving much at all. Which is really weird because he is always going crazy. So anyways the day they left he decided to be active again and wake up haha! I think he was being really shy while my parents and brother were here. It is funny to watch him move around inside of me and make my belly do the wave. haha Or when he pushes up against my belly on one side and it just sticks up and is super firm and then slowly goes back down haha and then back up again. It is seriously suck a crazy experience. It is so funny when Brandon will dance his fingers on my stomach and once he stops the baby will kick or move all over. So who knows if it is just a coincidence of if he feels it and reacts! haha It is so weird to think that there is a living human being in my stomach. Although I know he is in there it still just does not seem realistic to think that I have a baby in my stomach and that in 4 months he will be here. It is just so weird and although I am super excited, I get scared for the change that this will bring. I know it will be a good change but sometimes it scares the heck out of me. But, there is no stopping it now and I am so excited to be able to meet this little boy. For now I will just have to enjoy him kicking the heck out of me haha. I must say though it is much better to have him move all the time than for him to not be moving and get me all worried about whether he is doing ok! So bring it on baby!!

1 comment:

  1. i am just now believing that i have a little baby haha it takes a while to get used to it :) having a baby is hard but so worth it! :) mady brings so much joy into our lives as i'm sure ethan? will bring you guys much joy and love. I can't wait to see you guys!! :) lovyas
    ps i'm like 99.9% sure your little boy can feel brandons fingers on your tummy! :)

    ReplyDelete