Wednesday, November 3, 2010

1st Halloween

Well this was Ethan's first Halloween and I think it turned out to be a successful one with his cute little outfit! So the Friday night before Halloween Brandon, Ethan and I went to our ward Halloween party. It was pretty chill we just talked with some people and admired our cute little boy in his costume! We did not get enough to eat because they did not have much chili so afterwards we went to Sonic and got some burgers and a snickers blast and went home and watched an episode of Castle that we had not watched. Then on Halloween night we gave out candy to trick-or-treaters and watched "Lord of the Rings" so although we did not do much this year it was pretty fun just to get Ethan dressed up and show him off as well as just spend some time together. So here are some pics from when we dressed up.

Brandon was the Chef and I was the assistant cook
and as you can see lobster was on the menu! haha :-)


Our cute little lobster in his pot ready to cook!


Such an innocent cute little face.
I love the way he holds his hands together like this. haha
So cute!


The look of sheer terror! :-)


PLEASE DON'T COOK ME!
I WILL BE GOOD I PROMISE!!

Freedom! haha
He was only happy in the pot for a little bit and then he was ready to be free! haha He is such a cutie I can't get enough of him.

3 comments:

  1. He is adorable! You guys look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea! He's the cutest lobster I've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha so cute! I love all your costumes!

    ReplyDelete