Thursday, January 27, 2011

Family Pictures 2010

While we were in California we also took family pictures. It was pretty cold the day we took pictures and poor little Ethan was freezing and by the end he was so tired, hungry and cold which is not a good combination for anyone especially for a baby! We got some really cute pictures that day! Enjoy!

Ethan was really cold and so he got wrapped up in Grandpa Bells jacket! He really liked it he stayed so still while he was wrapped up in my Dad's jacket it was so funny!!


He loved the big crunchy leaves! Except he tried to eat them so we had to keep him away from the leaves! haha

I love this picture!!


Ethan and Daddy! I love this picture so much!!

Giving daddy kisses


Love my family!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!!!!!! Need to get some pictures with Ethan and his Mommie, next time I come there.

    ReplyDelete