Thursday, January 27, 2011

Four Day Weekend

So Brandon actually had Martin Luther King Day off. Which is funny because he did not get Presidents Day off or anything like that, but oh well I am just glad that he got it off. So he took off Friday because he only had like one class in the morning. So we had a 4 day weekend together. We had a lot of fun.

Brandon and I went golfing! It was a gorgeous day and we had a lot of fun!

Brandon stained our mantel that we got from Carlan. He had to sand it all down by hand and then he finally was able to stain it.

Brandon hard at work!

We went over to our friends Dan and Tristy's house and played the dance game on Wii. So of coarse I had to take some pictures of the guys dancing.

Brandon and I rocked at this game. We ended up winning almost the whole time we played! It was fun!
Ethan was worn out after all that excitement!
I love that he fell asleep holding his burp cloth. haha

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute, Ethan and his burp cloth!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I totally miss your guts. I love seeing the pictures of you and your cute little family. We will see each other soon. We must. Our babies must meet.

    Love you Cousin!

    ReplyDelete