Thursday, April 12, 2012

Visit from my Mom!

Well a few weeks ago my mom came down to visit. It was the last week in March I do believe. She had the week off so she came down to spend some time with her Grandson and me and Brandon of coarse but mainly so she could see her little grandson! So she came on a Monday and helped me get my Valences done that I had been wanting to get done for a while. So we pretty much worked on them the whole week in between playing with Ethan and having fun spending time together. We also went to the Surprise Wildlife Zoo and Aquarium with my mom when she was here, and luckily Brandon had the Friday off so we all went and had a blast! We took Ethan to the petting zoo part and let him feed the goats which he loved! However, it was the morning and the zoo had just opened so the goats were super hungry! So Ethan almost got clobbered by all of the goats wanting to partake in what he was giving them! It was pretty funny! :-) We had to save him from the impending heard after a little while because they were getting a little crazy since he did not have enough food for all of them and they all wanted food. We also fed the birds and the Giraffes! And of coarse we walked around and just looked at every animal they had! It was a lot of fun! In the beginning of the day I put sun screen on Ethan and on his face so that he would not get burned however the "no tears" sun screen did not seem to be "no tears" for Ethan and his eyes were puffy and watery and tired for the first few hours we were there. So in some of these pictures that is why he looks so tired. Stupid sunscreen!! Anyways here are a ton of pictures thanks to my mom taking them all! :-)








































We had a lot of fun at the Zoo and Ethan was so tired after that he slept for a little over 3 hours for his nap that day!! Then while my mom was here she also watched Ethan so that Brandon and I could go on at date! So she watched Ethan on that Friday night so that we could go see Hunger Games. It was an eventful day. We went to the zoo and got dinner at Chipotle and then Brandon and I saw "The Hunger Games". What a good day! So these are the pictures that my mom took while she played with Ethan while we were on our date! :-)



Then It was bath time!! He loves baths! Especially BUBBLe baths! haha


What a cute little stinker we have!! We sure do love this little boy and we were so glad to have my mom come out to visit!
Oh ya and Ethan started calling my mom "GG"! haha He kept calling her "papa" so to try and get him to call her something else and not "papa" since my dad is "papa" (and he has called him that before). I started throwing out just random names that would work for Ethan to call her instead of "papa" and for some reason he picked up on "GG" i said it once in the middle of saying other names and he seemed to like that one for her. So Ethan now calls my mom "GG" sometimes "mama GG" haha It is so funny and kind of cute! He is such a cute kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment