Thursday, November 21, 2013

Joy school

So some ladies in our ward put together a Joy School this year. So I put Ethan in it and he LOVES it. He always wants to go to "preschool". It is every Wednesday from 9-11. So much fun for Ethan. He has so much fun doing little activities for Letters in the Alphabet and playing with other kids, so I think it was a good thing that I asked if he could join! I took a couple of these but one of the other moms (my friend Trisa) took pictures of the kids at her house doing crafts for the letter C and it looked like they had so much fun! 

This picture was from his very first day at Joy School! It felt so weird walking him up to the door and leaving him there while I took Wyatt home. 







Still cant believe how fast he is growing up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment