Thursday, November 21, 2013

Ward Halloween Party and Halloween night!

On October 22nd we went to our ward halloween party! So we dressed up as the Avengers +spiderman! Ethan was Spiderman (obviously), Wyatt was the hulk, Brandon was Hawkeye and I was black widow. It was fun dressing up. Ethan looked great in his Halloween Spiderman costume, and Wyatt looked awesome for a put it together myself kind of hulk costume! haha It was fun! I made white chicken chili and won the contest, which was awesome! Then we went around and played some games before the trunk or treating began. It was a fun night hanging out with some friends. Everyone told me that I should go red because they thought I looked good with my hair the way it was for Halloween! haha Ya no I dont think I will be going red! Anyways, here are some pictures! 









Then on Halloween Day I decided that Spiderman (Ethan) and I should make some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. So we made some cookies and Ethan colored some Halloween pictures and we just hungout. Then we got dressed up again and headed over to a ward members house to have a potluck dinner before going trick or treating. It was fun to go hangout with some friends and talk and eat before going out trick or treating. We went to a couple of streets and Wyatt walked a little bit of the way as well. He seemed to caught on pretty quickly that if he held his bucket out people would give him candy. He was done trick or treating as soon as he got a sucker and daddy opened it for him (he was in heaven). haha This happened after I think the second house! haha Ethan had a BLAST trick or treating. Then after about a half hour of trick or treating we made it back to our car and headed over to our friends the Blacks who were having a Halloween post trick or treating get together. So we headed over there and Ethan got to play with more friends and we ate a little more and talked and laughed and had a great time. The night ended with us talking the kids home to get them bathed up and in bed! Then after they were in bed Brandon and I watched World War Z. It was really intense but one of those movies that you just have to keep watching to see how it ends! I had my ears plugged for a good amount of the movie because I didnt care to jump the whole movie! haha I mean common I am a Christmas movie kind of girl! :-) Well anyways, here are the pictures... Enjoy! 










































What a fun first Halloween in good ol Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment