Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Valentines Day

For Valentines Day this year Brandon had to work a half day. So the boys and I hung out at home in the morning. I gave the boys hair cuts and then we headed to Daddy's office to drop of cookies I had made for him to take but he forgot! So We headed out and got to see Daddy for a little bit in the middle of the day. The boys love visiting daddy at work which does not happen that often anymore since his office is farther away. So we dropped off the cookies and then headed home to have some lunch and play until Daddy got home. After Daddy got home we headed to Sam's club to grab a few things and then played at home until bed time. Since Brandon and I did not get a babysitter for Valentines Day we decided to just get some take out and eat it when the boys went to sleep that night. It made for a nice quiet dinner. We picked up some East Moon asian food and watched some Harry Potter! haha It was a very relaxing enjoyable evening together! 

This is a picture of one of he heart messages I left for Brandon around the house. I got up and put them up when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night so that he would see them before he left for work! :-) He was pretty surprised by them and love it! :-) It was fun to do! 

This is the card that Ethan made for me and Brandon at preschool! So cute!! We got it in the mail that afternoon! 

During our visit to Daddy's office the boys got to play dentist for a few minutes before we headed home! 
 Wyatt was first! He sat in the chair and told Brandon he needed his gloves! haha 

 Then it was time to look in Ethan's mouth! 



Wyatt was done when he realized his gloves had slobber on them! haha Then he wanted the gloves off! 



Then it was Ethan's turn!  


Wyatt patiently waiting to be checked by Doctor Ethan! haha


 They were both clear of any cavities!! haha 






When we went to Sam's Club there were some people selling little Valentines outside of the store for  buck each. So when we headed out of Sam's Club I found 2 dollars worth of quarters in my wallet. So I bought the boys each a Valentine. They were so excited!! They LOVED their heart valentines that had cookies inside! Wyatt told me, "thank you mom!! I love you for my heart!!" haha It was cute! He is always so genuinely happy for things it is really cute!! 

These were the Beautiful flowers that Brandon got me a few days before Valentines Day!! He must love me!!! :-) 
It turned out to be a great Valentines Day. Chill but great and nothing too exciting but it was a good one! :-) I have the best Husband in the world! I couldn't ask for a better person to spend this life and eternity with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment