Thursday, December 31, 2015

Snow Day

On December 15th school was canceled because there was about 8 inches of snow on the ground just from that night and it was still snowing. Brandon's work also got canceled. He had to go in for a little bit to make sure they were not going to be able to be open and then he came home around 9. So what better way to spend the snow day then to have Waffles, watch the movie "Elf" and shovel snow. haha It was a fun start to our snow day! 



After the massive snow we got I had to go search for the boys shovels since they had left them outside and they got completely covered up with the 8 inches we got over night. Luckily I was able to find them so the boys could go help shovel the drive way. :-)






They've been shot!! haha




















I don't own any snow pants so my sweat pants that I was wearing were covered in icy snow. After so long I couldn't even feel that my legs were cold. haha 

Wyatt looks like he was cold. haha I love his rosy cheeks and his crazy hat hair! haha 

Ethan was sad because he was cold! Like usual! 




Cuddling by the fire watching Elf. What a great way to spend the afternoon. 
We were also able to get out and get our Christmas shopping almost all done. There was no one at the stores that day and it made for a great shopping day! 
Yay for snow days! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment