Saturday, January 16, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Christmas morning started off with Ethan waking up first as usual. He came in and wanted to know if he could go down and open his presents. haha So Brandon and I got out of bed and we went down with Ethan. He couldn't believe all that was under the tree and he wanted to start opening stuff right then and there. So we had Ethan go wake up Wyatt like last year. haha Wyatt came downstairs with the sleepiest eyes. He probably would have slept for another hour or so. However, the sleepiness was gone when he saw his stocking and all of the presents under the tree. Ethan goes through his stocking as fast as possible and Wyatt goes and looks at everything and is just so happy for everything in his stocking. Ethan ripped through his stocking and then was ready to open up the rest of the presents. haha The day went well except for some Tantrums from Ethan that caused him to be sent to his room. Other than that it was a great day filled fun. 


























































 The Iron Man gloves were a little more fun than I thought they would be. I think I had more fun with them than Wyatt did! haha















The boys had such a great Christmas with toys from Santa, me and Daddy, each other, Gandpa and Grandma Murri and bunch from Grandpa and GiGi. 
Brandon got me a remote for my camera so I was able to take this family Christmas picture. It was great Christmas!! Can't believe it is already over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment