Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A few pics of just Emmett at home and the park.


While Brandon and I were on a date one night our babysitter had the boys heart attack our room. It was so cute!! I LOVED it! They were so excited about to have us see what they did. It was such a cute thing for our babysitter to do with our boys. She is a keeper! haha 

The rest of these pictures of just some fun pictures of Emmett. I need to be better at taking pictures of all my boys so I can keep putting cute and funny pictures of them on here but for now I had to add some of little Emmett. 

He LOVES to suck on my string on my jacket! haha Any chance he gets he grabs the string and starts to chew on it. He goes between the jacket string and my sweatpants strings. haha 


He is a pro at sitting up now and moves all over the place while he is sitting up. He can change positions while sitting pretty well these days. 

He aslo has just gotten into pulling at his hair. I don't know why he is doing this lately but he just grabs onto his hair on the back of his head and pulls on it! Silly kid! 

Oh ya, and he has his bottom 2 front teeth in now! So crazy!! 






We also got out to the park one afternoon and I let Emmett sit in the swing for the very first time. 










He thought it was pretty fun! He was all smiles and giggles while I pushed him softly! haha 


These pictures were just funny to Brandon and I. We were downstairs getting ready to watch a movie. Emmett was not ready to go to bed yet so we just brought him downstairs with us. We sat him on the floor and the screensaver was going on the T.V. He kept looking at us and squealing and then the screen would change and he would turn around and look at the T.V and then turn and look at us and get all excited! He was having so much fun it was so cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment