Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Valentines Weekend

Valentines was on a Sunday this year and instead of going out on a date just Brandon and I, we went to a Valentines party that our friends invited us to. The coats planned a fun filled night or games and food. We had a blast playing some fun games and eating a bunch of yummy food. I was in charge of dessert and I made my first every Triffle and it turned out super yummy. Anyways, before going to the party on Friday night Brandon and I went running and got the house cleaned up and then took the boys to lunch at McDonalds (which they think is the coolest because you get a toy in your meal). The rest of the weekend was not super eventful. We cleaned the house and hung out together and Sunday we went to church and had a yummy steak dinner. 




Nothing better than some Beautiful flowers and some yummy chocolate covered strawberries from my hubby. He must really love me! 

I seriously am so lucky!! I have the best husband and best friend around. He is so considerate of me and the boys and always shows us so much love. He cares so much about what I think and how I feel and I couldn't have asked for a more caring and loving companion to spend all of life and Eternity with! He is my soul mate and I feel so lucky to have him for ever. I love him so much!! Happy Valentines Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment