Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Spring Break Part 2

We had finally arrived at my parents house. Everyone was thrilled to be done with the drive. Emmett was being shy for my parents it was so funny. He would smile at them and then lean his head into my head of onto my shoulder. It was super cute!! My parents were not able to hangout for very long. They had a conference with Elder Bednar that they were going to that evening. So about an hour after we got to their house they had to leave. So we fed the boys dinner, let them play and then got them ready for bed. When my parents finally got back we just chatted for a little while about what Elder Bednar had spoke about and then headed off to bed. Sunday we went to sacrament meeting and then came home. My mom had to go teach in another ward and come to find out she had to teach in 2 wards and my dad had meetings for a long time. So by Sunday evening we had been at my parents house longer by ourselves than we had with them there. haha Luckily Monday was starting the fun! My Dad took some days off of work to hangout with us and to have fun with the boys and it was great to just play out in the backyard and enjoy not having the responsibilities of home. haha My Dad tried building a hose race track with the boys that they were supposed to race marbles down (It didn't work out like he had remembered). The boys still had fun with it though and were glad to be having fun with Grandpa. We also went out to eat a bunch and one night we got a babysitter and me, Brandon and my parents went to the redlands temple. We played racquetball while we were in Cali and went to Chucky Cheese and played card games! It was just a fun filled week! 




So much fun trying to figure out how to get the marbles to go farther than they were! haha 




Grandpa and Emmett at Lucille's! 

This is somewhat of Emmett's shy side!haha 




The crew ready to eat some yummy food!! 



GG getting to read the boys a bed time story! She read them "I love you stinky face" The boys thought it was the best book every! haha I think I will be buying that one! haha 

On Tuesday morning my dad had to go into work. So we headed off and went to Chucky Cheese. It was fun and I ended up winning the jack pot of some football game twice!! Brandon won it once and then with all the other tickets we had won we have over a thousand tickets if I remember correctly. We thought cool the boys can get something bigger to share. Ya no! They wanted a bunch of the tiny cheap stuff! haha Oh well, I guess that is how it goes with little kids! haha 


Emmett didn't have as much fun since he couldn't play any of the games! haha 


GG build a tent with the boys and they read some stories in it. 

Emmett got to taste some cinnamon toast and he was in heaven!! :-)




He had fun playing with GG too! haha After half the week was over Emmett was not being shy anymore! It took him a while to warm up to my parents completely! At least he didn't cry when they tried to hold him and play with him!  haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment