Thursday, October 27, 2016

Having fun at home!

With fall making its appearance it has been super nice outside. The weather keeps tricking us and we will have some colder fall days and then it will warm right back up again. With the changing weather we have had fun finding praying mantis's and just enjoying being outside.

We caught this little guy and Wyatt was super excited. He wanted to name him "Grass Hopper" haha I told him that is was not a grass hopper and he said, "I know.. I just want to name him that." haha He was really sad when we set him free that night. haha 




Ethan and Wyatt love to hammer things. A lot of times I don't let them because I don't want them hurting themselves or each other. However, there are times where we let them and they have so much fun with it. At least they have gotten pretty good about being careful and not hammering themselves so that it good. Plus I have to realize that it is a boy thing and I need to let them be boys and have fun. 



We let our little friend go after Daddy was home and Wyatt got to show everyone our little friend we caught. Wyatt was determined that we needed to keep him so we could have a pet. haha We finally got him to agree that we needed to let him go and then we had fun watching him crawl around as we set him free. 



I washed the car one afternoon and afterwards Wyatt and Emmett played in the water with the hose. 


They had so much fun. Emmett got soaked and was as happy as could be. haha 



Brandon was heading to Minnesota for the "Riders Cup" one weekend and I decided to put Emmett in his duffle bag. Ya... Emmett didn't like it very much! haha







I love how much my boys love each other. Wyatt and Emmett have grown closer with Ethan in school and Wyatt and Ethan still seem just as close as they have always been. Wyatt loves it when Ethan comes home from school and they ride their bikes as much as they can until I call them in for dinner. Emmett has been getting his molars and so some mornings he is really pouty. haha This picture taken above was in the morning when I was feeding Emmett oatmeal. He was very excited about the oatmeal and took like 3 bites and then turned his head away and pouted and didn't want anymore. haha Silly kid!! I guess I would feel the same way if my gums were all swollen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment