Friday, October 1, 2021

Brandon's Birthday

Sadly, for Brandon's birthday I was still in a lot of pain. I tried to make the most of it though and had the boys help put up streamers that morning. 



Wyatt and Emmett did a great job helping out. 
Then we invited the Ortiz's to come with us to Top Golf. 









I didn't play because of my injury but I enjoyed sitting and watching with the heaters on. That and eating some yummy food is always a good thing. 

Later that evening we headed to Texas Roadhouse for Brandons birthday dinner. 
Love the smiles on these two boys. It was a tasty dinner but not as relaxing as it could have been if I was capable of helping out a bit. I couldn't even cut my own steak up because of my back (Ridiculous). 

This year Brandon wanted strawberry shortcake instead of lemon cake. It had been a while so that was a very easy and tasty option. haha 








I love this 39 year old so much. Crazy that he is in his last year of the 30's. What an old man! 😜

He does so much for me and the boys and works so hard to provide for us and to stay engaged in the family. This past year had been pretty stressful with the new business and building and all the financial issues but he handle it with flare. He is such a stud in every way possible! I couldn't have asked for a better husband/eternal companion than this guy!! 39 looks good on you my love!! 

Happy Birthday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment