Monday, March 26, 2012

Bring on Baby #2

Yup it is true we are having another baby and we are so excited. It does seem a little weird to think that we will have another little munckin but we are really excited. So I found out that I was pregnant in the end of January. I was pretty sure I was pregnant before I took the pregnancy test because of pains I was having, and wanting to gag of my spit and having some things taste funny! haha So anyways Brandon was at school so I tried figuring out how I wanted to tell him that I was pregnant. I had wanted to get a shirt for Ethan saying "Big Brother" on it but I did not have a car and the places I was able to ride my bike to (Target and Wal Mart) did not have any shirts with that on it. So I went to plan B. I found this idea online and loved it so I decided to go with Boggle!!
Our boggle had never been opened before so there were these little stickers of boggle that I used to cut out the 'B' since there was only one B on all of the dice. So when Brandon got home that evening I carried on like nothing was different. We had dinner, played with Ethan, and all the usual things we do each day. Then came time for Ethan to go to bed, so we put him to bed and then I suggested that we play a game before we watched the movie that we were going to watch. Brandon was fine with that so I went looking for a game to play. I obviously suggested Boggle but he had no idea why. Then since we have never played it since we got it he thought that the 'b' sticker was on there because my parents gave it to us and were being funny with spelling "baby". So he was about to shake it up when I told him to stop and I started to ask him how we read the words in the game. Such as "can we read the words diagonal? or what?" I also asked him if he could see any words right then. Which he saw the first word but was completely oblivious and he had taken off the 'b' sticker once he saw it. So after a few minutes of trying to get him to see what I was trying to tell him. I put the 'b' sticker back on and asked him if he could read anything. Then he got it and he felt so dumb. haha It was pretty funny, especially since he was getting all frustrated with me as I was playing dumb. So it turned out pretty funny. So once he understood that he was excited and was like "are you serious??" So it was exciting after that.
Then we told my parents when they came down for the weekend for Brandon and I to go to Wicked.

They did not get it either. My mom thought it was funny that we had a ? mark on it but just thought that we were putting it there to plan for the future. So after a bit we had to ask if they thought it meant anything! haha Then they understood and my mom was all, "are you pregnant again??" It was funny!

The last way we told people that we were pregnant is this super cute picture!!

We sent this picture to all of our siblings in a text and then put it on facebook for the rest of the world to see. I love this picture!! :-)

And here is our 2nd little bean when I was 8 weeks along!

No comments:

Post a Comment