Monday, March 26, 2012

Visit from my parents!

Also in the month of February my parents came down to visit. It is always fun having them visit and Ethan loves it too. They got here on a Friday afternoon and Brandon and I went to Wicked that night!!!!

It was such an amazing show.


We LOVED the cast and it was just so much fun. Brandon and I went out to dinner and then went to the show. It was a great date night!! The show was at ASU Gammage and it was a really cool place! Anyways, it was a great night and we LOVED seeing Wicked for the first time! :-)

The rest of the weekend was just a lot of hanging out and having fun together. Ethan is always spoiled when my parents come to visit!! :-) So here are some pictures from there visit!


















It was so much fun having my parents there for the weekend. The time always goes by way too fast but it is always worth it when they come! Especially when my dad is able to come because he is not able to come every time! So it is really nice when they are both able to come have fun with all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment