Monday, March 26, 2012

My blue eyed boy!

So February 14th I had to take my little boy into the eye Doctor. His right eye likes to wonder off to the side when he is tired and staring off into the distance. So we decided we should probably have it checked out. The Doctor said that he was not really concerned about it but that we need to put an eye patch on him each day for 1 hour or 2. They had to dialate his little eyes so that the doctor could take a better look into the back of his eyes. So when we left they told me that his eyes will be a little sensitive for a little while out in the sun. So they gave me some simple/cheap sun glasses to put on him, but they did not really fit him so this is what he looked like on the car ride home! Poor little buddy!!!

However, he did really well with having an eye patch on his eye. I just told him he was like a pirate and I said "arr" and he thought that was fun. So we went around growling at each other for a while! haha What a cute little boy!

I must say though, he has gotten a little worse with wearing his eye patch as time has gone on. He likes to pull it off when we are not looking so it has become a little bit of a struggle to keep it on him for an hour each day. So we go back in to the doctors in June and hopefully it has fixed itself and we don't have to worry about it anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment