Friday, January 3, 2014

life up to our move

After we got home from our trip for thanksgiving we had a lot to do. I had to decorate Brandon's office for Christmas, teach joy school, finish packing and lastly move. So here are the pictures up to our move! 
There wasnt much for decorations but, it turned out pretty cute none the less! Thank you target and Hobby Lobby! haha

The Wednesday before we moved it was my day to teach Joy School. I was in charge of the letter G. So we ate granola bars, grapes, gold fish and green apple juice for our snack. Then we colored the letter G and then decorated their own Graham Cracker Ginger bread houses, went on a treasure hunt for Gold and made guitars. It went well and I think the kids enjoyed it but it was sure stressful! haha And made me realize even more that I could never be a teacher! haha 


















Luckily the next time I teach will be in our house and there will be more space so I wont feel so crammed with 7 little kids. 

The rest of the next 2 days was just full of packing and getting things cleaned up for our move.

Ethan helped Daddy take down a few of his stars on his ceiling. 


Oh and Wyatt started to fold his arms for prayer time! SO stinking cute!! Im glad I finally caught it on camera! 





Wyatt LOVES blueberries!! Frozen blueberries make such a huge mess compared to fresh blueberries! haha 

The Thursday before we moved I spent basically the whole day cleaning. We had gotten basically everything packed up the night before. So I had a few things to pack up but mostly I spent my day cleaning the condo. So after hours of just cleaning I decided that my boys needed some me time. So I took a break and made a little fort and we played in it for a while. 


I think its funny that my boys seem to always be in just underwear and diapers! You would think that living in a colder place that they would want to stay dressed. Ethan by choice takes his clothes off all the time! Wyatt on the other hand... that was my fault! haha

That night before our move we went to chick fil a for dinner. Mainly so that the boys could go play since they were stuck in the house with their mommy cleaning and packing all day. 






Im so glad that chick fil a has a play place. Yummy food that is at least healthier than McDonald's and a play place makes for one happy mama! Moving is hard. It is hard on me and my kids. I don't care to move again for a long time!! I felt so bad for the lack of time I was able to spend with my little guys while getting ready to move! Needless to say I was glad when the move was over!! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment