Thursday, January 29, 2015

Bowling 2015

On January 12th we decided to take the boys bowling since it was the last day that we could do something fun all together as a family before me and the boys headed off to Cali. We thought it would be fun to do and we hadn't been bowling in a really long time. So we went for it. The boys had a blast!! It was way less stressful than the last time that we went. The boys listened pretty well with keeping their fingers and faces away from the balls so we didn't have to worry about that and they were more excited about it this time than last. We had a blast and were glad that we did it. Ethan did end up smashing his finger towards the very end. He was moving a ball and it fell and smashed his finger a little. At first he just looked surprised and looked at us like he was in trouble. Then the pain set in and he realized that it really hurt. I swear sometimes my boys think that I tell them things to be mean, when in fact I am trying to protect them! haha I guess that is how parenting goes! 



















So much fun with my little family!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment