Thursday, January 29, 2015

Life from January 2nd - January 8th

We started the New Year off right by Brandon and I going and getting donuts for all of us since Brandon's parents were with us. Then Brandon and I ran to Sam's Club to grab a few things before the day started and we ended up making our first big 2015 purchase...
This couch! haha We have been looking for a couch for our basement and had almost bought a cloth couch at American Furniture Warehouse. However, when we walked into Sam's and saw this couch and then sat on in we decided that it was better than the other one and only a little more expensive. So we ended up buying it and enjoying it that evening! :-) 


I decided to take down our Christmas decorations quicker this year since we were going to be leaving for California and I was really sad to take down the tree. So we thought it would be a good idea to take the ornaments down and leave the tree up for just a little longer. Ya, that did not work. Without the ornaments it was not as Christmasy and nice as I had thought it would be. So I had to take it all down. 

For Christmas my parents got the boys a little mini tramp to play with in our basement. We finally got it up and the boys had a blast taking turn jumping in it. Then Wyatt smashed his face up against the screen and they both started having a blast making funny faces. 



These boys just crack me up so much!!! Brandon and I were laughing so hard while they were doing this!! haha 

Just a pretty sun set here in Colorado! 

Ethan is such a creative boy. He LOVED his Kinex and is always making new things. I had to take a picture of this creation. He is just such an inventor! :-) Maybe he will be an engineer some day! 

Getting ready to go play at the park in the snow and Wyatt decided to put his arms inside his snow pants! 

What a goof! :-) 

He just looked so cute in his little outfit! The sun was really bright though so I couldn't get him smiling!

I normally dont post videos but this one time can't hurt! :-) 

lol This was Wyatt making a snow angel! haha It may look like he was shot but no he is very much alive and having fun! :-) 



The boys acting like babies! After nap time they both wanted to be wrapped up on the floor like babies while they ate their apples and watched some cartoons! haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment