Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Some more Spring Fun!

We are so excited for Spring and all the nice weather to come as we get closer to summer. We have nice warm days and then we have some colder days. However, that just gets us more excited for the warm weather that summer will bring!! So we are just enjoying life as much as we can! 
We sure do love Costco lunch outings! :-) What is a costco outing without some pizza for lunch! :-) 



Put this little Captain America outfit on Emmett and he kept running around saying, "bad guy!" haha He would run and then stop and squat down and point and then start running! Seriously the cutest thing ever!! Also his new thing now is to point his finger at me so that I give him my finger so he can take me where he wants to go. haha 





blowing bubbles in the front yard since the kids would rather play in the front yard where I have to watch them instead of the backyard so I can get things done! haha 


Made some cookies and Emmett climbed up on the counter when I was not looking and started licking the spatula. I can't blame him and yet at the same time I didn't really want him to be licking it because it has all the raw egg in it. Oh well... he has put worse things in his mouth. Like toilet paper that he stuck in the toilet and then pulled out and stuck in his mouth! So..... GROSS!!!! 

Brandon started a new way of getting the boys to wash themselves. The boys think it is hillarious! What am I going to to with him!! haha Of course Emmett has to join int he fun as well and now when he is in the tub with them he will stand up and stick his chest out because he wants his nips (as the boys call them haha) covered with foam soap too! haha  

No comments:

Post a Comment