Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Wyatt's very FIRST field trip!

Since Wyatt is in preschool now he was able to go on his very first field trip. We went to a farm and got to go on a hayride, pick a pumpkin and play at the little park that they had at the park. Wyatt had a blast and was so excited to go on his first field trip.








The girl Wyatt is sitting next to is Ruby. He loves playing with Ruby at school and is always talking about her. It was so funny to watch how he acted around her. He was acting like everything was so dumb and that he was too cool for all of it! haha It was so funny!




We sat next to Ruby and Wyatt kept saying, "this is boring." or "this is dumb isn't it?" haha He was trying to act so cool in front of her! haha


Look at that stud!!






The whole crew including the younger class! 






He was super excited to pick his own pumpkin until he grabbed the stem and there were spikes all over it! 


What a perfect pose.. and I didn't even tell him how to sit! He is a natural! :-)























We had a fun morning making sure the chickens didn't get too close, pumpkin picking, a hay ride and some park time. I was so glad that I got my friend to watch Emmett while I took Wyatt so that I could have some one on one time with Wyatt. It was nice to be able to have that time to just pay attention to Wyatt on his first field trip. 


After that we headed out to grab a couple things at Costco and to eat some pizza before heading to pick up Emmett. It was a fun morning just me and my little Wyatt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment