Sunday, September 8, 2019

Mothers Day

Mothers day was great! I woke up after yet another awful nights sleep and Brandon made me some yummy breakfast and then while right after breakfast he asked me if I wanted him to, "Top all future Mothers Days!" haha I said umm... sure!! So he then went and grabbed a little present for me. He prefaced it with, "Now... you are sure we are done having kids right? No more than 4? We are done!" I said, "Yes! I can't do this again!" I thought maybe he was handing me a date for his vasectomy. haha Instead he handed me a little blue box. He seriously enjoys spoiling me! I opened it and inside were BEAUTIFUL diamond earrings. They have 4 diamonds on them to represent our 4 boys! It was so sweet of him! He said that when he told my mom and Sister Tifany what he got me that Tifany said, "Oh... you got her a push present!"haha He was going to me the earrings on my birthday but couldn't wait to he gave them to me on Mothers Day! They are beautiful and I love wearing them! After that we got ready for church and then headed out. 

Me and the boys that made me a Mother!! Can't wait to add another cute little boys to the mix! 


Wyatt gave me this cute Mother's Day card. 

Ethan made this little cup with a flower sprout in it! 
I have such cute boys! I am a blessed mommy to have these handsome boys in my life! 








No comments:

Post a Comment