Sunday, September 8, 2019

YAY GG!!!

On May 14th we drove to the airport for pick up my Mom. The boys were so excited to see GG. We got there and parked so we could go in and help her with her bags and let the boys get out of the car so they could give her big hugs. 


They were so excited to see her! It was official this little baby could make his appearance whenever he wanted to. 

Emmett especially enjoyed having GG at our house. When his brothers left for school in the morning he had her all to himself. 

I don't remember why we made Rice Krispie treats other than they are delicious. When we did I told Emmett not to touch the pan but boys will be boys and he did not really realizing it. I kind of yelled at him to stop and between being scared that he got in trouble and his finger hurting he got super quiet and sad. I felt bad but I was hoping that he wouldn't burn himself. After a little bit of taste testing the Rice Krispie treats he was felt a little better. 

Then we headed off to the park for a little bit. My mom was trying to walk me to get this little baby to make his appearance on his own. Ya it didn't work! haha 


She also made me pose for her because she loves the bright blue sky and the white clouds. 
After picking up Wyatt at half day we headed to his friends birthday party. I was having contractions all day long and was hoping that I was just going into labor on my own. I was so uncomfortable that I didn't really eat much and I just kept dealing with contractions and pains. Thankfully the birthday party was at a bounce house place so Wyatt and Emmett just ran off and played for an hour or 2. So I was able to just relax and talk with my mom. 





After Ethan was home from school and we were back from the birthday party they boys were outside as usual playing hard. 


Then they played some card games with GG inside and then it was time to feed them dinner. I had no desire to make dinner. So we decided to get some Nordy's. Brandon said that he told his ladies at work that he was going to go home and feed me my last supper. haha They told him that was probably not a good way to put it. haha I totally agreed though! It was my last supper being pregnant (I hoped) and my last Supper as a mom of 3. We were hopefully going to be bringing our 4th and final boy into the family the next day. So we enjoyed some delicious Nordy's after the kids went to bed and then watched a movie and called it a night. I was just hoping I would be able to sleep. Which ended up not really happening. Like most nights I would sleep for a couple of hours in my bed and then have to come downstairs and sleep on the couch so my ribs would stop burning so badly. I would have contractions which would not let me sleep either. So it was a long night and I was just ready for it to be over and to be able to get our little baby out of me. Needless to say I woke up before my alarm went off and just laid on the couch hoping and praying that the hospital would have room for me. I just didn't think I could make it one more day being pregnant!! At least my Mom was now here. So we were very ready for this baby to arrive!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment