Thursday, January 14, 2010

Heartbeats!!

So this morning I had the awesome experience of hearing our babies heartbeat for the first time! It was so amazing...! I was so nervous to go to the doctors and not be able to hear the heartbeat!! Thankfully my worries were just worries! The sound of the babies heart beating was so amazing to hear! I don't think I knew how I would feel when I heard it. I knew that I would be happy and that it would be so nice to hear but, when I heard that thub dub of my babies heart I was pretty much in aw! The babies heart rate was at 150 and the doctor said that the baby was moving around alot! I was so happy to hear this. It really is a miracle. I do not understand how someone can go through something like this and not believe that there is a God! I am seriously soo.. blessed. Anyways, I just wanted to share this and say that I am sooo excited and happy that our baby is doing well soo far! I am also excited that I only have one more week in my first trimester! I can't wait to feel this baby moving around, that will make this all seem even more real! :-)

1 comment:

  1. How neat! I just loved going to the doctor every time. I have my 24-week appointment tomorrow morning and I'm so excited. It is such a comforting feeling to go in and hear that heart going!

    ReplyDelete