Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Freeman Farms


On October 15 we went with some friends to this place called Freeman Farms. It must be a big thing in Arizona because there were a ton of people there. We were expecting it to be a little different and a little bigger for 20 bucks but it turned out to be pretty fun anyways. It was pretty hokey and kind of funny but it was fun to get out and actually do something rather than sit at home watching football. And it fit the season and I thought it would be fun to take Ethan to a pumpkin patch anyways. They had more than just a pumpkin patch there which was good. They had a carousel, hay rides, petting zoo, corn maze, different shows like a horse show and a dog show and some old western thing that they put on. So it was nice. Ethan loved just being able to walk around and be outside and it was not too hot that day so that was nice as well. I was just glad to have a fun little family outing. So it turned out to be a fun day and we ended up going to the Anthem outlets on our way home which Ethan ended up playing in the little splash pad and getting soaked in his clothes which was funny, and since we did not have an extra pair of clothes for him I bought some from one of the stores for him haha. Anyways so here are some pictures from our festivities.

As soon as we got to Freeman Farms it was lunch time so we found more of our friends and we sat and ate with them because moving on to the festivities!
We went to the pumpkin area first (not the patch, this areas was covered and set up just perfectly for some pictures) and got a sample of some apples! They were really good apples!
Man my little boy is such a stud!!
He definitely has a Murri mouth! haha


I think he liked the pumpkins! haha He liked to hit them too!
I went on the carousel with Ethan and he was not too sure about it. At first he was all excited but as soon as it started moving he got scared and just sat there starring and every so often would reach for me. haha Then the second time I tried going on with him he almost started to cry when I sat him on it. So we only rode it once and that was enough for him. It was pretty rickety though so I don't blame him. I mean it was no carousel from Disney Land! haha

The petting zoo was pretty funny. A few sheep and a few goats and thats about it. Ethan really liked this small little guy.

Love it!!
Of coarse we had to get the boys on the tractor.
Ethan looks so much like Brandon in this one!! What Handsome boys I have!! I am so lucky!!

Then in this one Ethan looks so much like me when I was little! He is such a good mix of both of us!! :-)
And of coarse I wanted to get a picture of how small Ethan looked compared to this HUGE tire! haha
Dont worry it was not open! :-)
My cute little family!
Love this one!
FLEX!!
Ethan really liked this Donkey!
Then half way through our stay we took a break and sat down in the shade with our friends Clayton and Kallee Cook that invited us.
Then there was a horse show that we caught right before we left. And after the show they brought all the horses back out so that the kids could pet them. There was one horse that kept moving and kicking his legs every once in a while so we left that one alone after a bit and went to a more calm one. Ethan likes the horses but was tired and ready to go home!


It was a fun family outing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment