Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trying to escape the heat

Ok so since the summers here are super HOT we do not go outside much. So we never really played outside because I did not want to sit out in the heat. However, by the end of September it was not as hot (so in the 90's) and so I decided to turn on the water outside and let Ethan play in the water. So I turned on a sprinkler thing and let Ethan run around outside for a bit. He really liked it which I figured he would. Of coarse I had to take the oppertunity to take some pictures of my handsome little boy while he was playing but it was a little harder than I thought it would be because of the lighting. But, some of the pictures turned out pretty cute!




Also on October 8th my little baby turned 15 months old. I can't believe how fast time is flying. He is just becoming more of a little boy and toddler than a baby every day. I am loving this stage right now but am also sad that he is getting so big. So hit stats at his doctors appointment were....
Weight: 20 lbs 7 oz (oh ya that is right we have past the 20 pound mark! :-) )
Height: 31 1/5 inches tall
Head: 46.5

Doctor says that he is doing great and that he is just going to be a little guy. He also said that we need to start trying to get rid of the binkie! I am not excited to to do. Although Ethan does not use his binkie for much of the day he does love his binkie when he is going to sleep. So I am scared to start trying to get rid of it at nap time and bed time. We shall see how that goes.
Also new words Ethan has started to say: ha for hi and hot haha, cacker (cracker obvioulsy), ba bye, Pu for please haha, car, wow, and recently oh no or just no but he just likes to say it at random times! haha Oh and he says ampa for grandpa and I have heard him say amma (grandma) So those should improve shortly I am sure! That is all I can think of right now. So he is doing great and life is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment