Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Updated Bathrooms

So I should have posted about this a long time ago but I kept forgetting and slacking on updating my blog! So here it is our updated bathrooms! Brandon and I first decided to frame our mirror in our master bathroom. We got the idea from HGTV and it worked out amazing. We then decided to redo the bathroom floors since we had the old laminent flooring in our master bathroom and we painted the cabinets. So here is the before picture of our master bath!!


and here is the AFTER.....
We really like how it turned out! It looks so much better!

Then we also did the floors in the other upstairs bathroom! So here is the before!
And here is the after!
Brandon ended up doing our master bathroom when I was in California! He had a youth retreat to go to at the beginning of June and so I went to my parents house and then he came down after his retreat! I had no clue that he was going to do out master bathroom floor and so when he got to my parents house he showed us the video of the bathroom that he took. Which I thought was just going to be the mirror and the cabinets to show my parents what we had done so far. So I was pretty shocked when the video went to the floors and the new flooring was down. That silly husband of mine surprising me like that!! Anyways there are our updated bathroom floors! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Looks soo good! We had my dad build us a new vanity in our bathroom and now we're replacing the tub, so we're doing a little updating ourselves! Love your floors!

    ReplyDelete