Monday, September 24, 2012

Fun indoors!

So last Tuesday my friend Whitney and I went to an indoor playground place. It was such a nice place! Everything is padded and netted off so you don't have to worry about your kid falling off something super high. They also have a little cafe that has good healthy food. It was a little bit more expensive than I was expecting just because I did not realize you had to pay to just get in but it was totally worth it. Ethan played for probably 3 straight hours and then we ate some lunch there and he ate almost a whole sandwich which is not normal for him. haha It was so nice to let him go off and play while Whitney and I could just sit and chat for a while and go check on the kids every once in a while! We will totally be going back some time! :-)  






No comments:

Post a Comment