Monday, September 24, 2012

Prego Pics and Big boy bed round 2

So my mom came out for the Labor Day weekend so that she could bring us a twin bed frame for Ethan, and to take some maternity pictures. It was a short but fun weekend and we are so glad that she brought the bed frame because Ethan has been doing great in it. We were a little bit scared to try doing the whole big boy bed thing again but he has done GREAT!! We got him a twin mattress and let him help Brandon and my mom put the bed together and we bought Toy Story bed sheets for his bed. I also made him a Toy Story blanket for him to use in his new big boy bed. Oh, and we changed his door handle to a door knob so that he couldn't get out of his room. For the first little while he would not even get out of bed. He did not really know how to get out of the bed because of the railing that goes all around it so he would just call for us when he wanted to get out. Now he can get in and out of it but he can not get out of the door and so sometimes he just plays in his room for a while and then either goes back to sleep or calls for us. It has been great!! The first night that we put him in it he LOVED it!! He LOVED having his pillow and being on a softer mattress. Sometimes he wakes up and does not want to get out of bed, it is pretty funny! Then I think it was last Sunday Ethan put himself to bed. He just walked upstairs by himself and went to sleep! It was amazing! It has been a few weeks now that he has been in his big boy bed so I am hoping that he continues doing well when we have this baby because he is sleeping in until 8 or 8:30 again and sometimes even later. It will be great if he keeps doing so well when we have this new little baby. So we shall see! :-) So here is a picture of Ethan in his big boy bed!









 I am pretty proud of my blankets that I made! 
Ya they were not super difficult to make but I did them and it was fun! :-) I also made a blanket for little Wyatt but I will just have to put a picture of that up later, maybe when he is using it! :-)


 Ethan loves his new big boy bed!! Especially since it has Buzz Lightyear on it! Which is his all time favorite guy! :-) 

So then here are just a couple pictures that my mom took for my maternity pictures with little Wyatt. So the picture with me in the purple shirt is 36 weeks with Wyatt and the pink shirt is 36 weeks with Ethan. Totally different poses but you get the picture! :-) 





We are so excited to be having our next little boy soon!

And these are just some fun pictures from when my mom came to visit! :-)


 


Ethan was pretend sleeping with my mom but sadly he would not stay pretending while I took the picture! Silly boy! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment