Saturday, July 6, 2013

At the Movies

Yesterday we went to the movies to see Monsters University! It was a really cute movie and Ethan enjoyed it. He got scared a few times and would cover his eyes but for the most part he really liked it. Wyatt did really well too. He got scared and started crying 2 or 3 times but I was able to calm him down really quickly just by talking to him softly and rubbing his face. I also came to the conclusion that when you have a little one that is too young to sit in his own chair, and they are still in a rear facing car seat, that the best thing is to put them in their carseat on one of the chairs facing the screen. It was perfect!! I don't know why I have not thought of this before, it was awesome! Wyatt was able to play with some toys and watch some of the movie. Plus I did not have to hold him and have him want to get on the floor or jump around and make it harder for me to enjoy the movie. So it was perfect, and I will totally be doing it like this the next time we go to the movies with the kids! :-)





Seriously the best idea I have had yet! haha 
 I sure do love all of this fun family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment