Friday, July 5, 2013

Massive!!

Ok so a while back there was this family, the Birrells. I was friends with their son in High School. They were like a second family to me and when we moved to Arizona they were living there too and were super helpful in our transition to living there. So one of the times that they let us stay them and Brother Birrell (who I nicknamed BRB in highschool) made hamburgers. He stuffed them with motzerella cheese and red onions and they were really yummy. Ever since then Brandon has wanted to re-create them. We tried it once and they did not turn out that great. So the other day Brandon decided to try it again. And this was the product!! 




They were really yummy but MASSIVE. I had to squish mine down and it was still almost too big for my mouth to fit around. So next time we will make them a little smaller. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment