Tuesday, August 13, 2013

5 Years of bliss!!

Well it has been 5 years since I kneeled across the alter in the San Diego Temple and was married and sealed to my amazing husband for Time and all Eternity. I am so glad that I made that decision. It was the best decision I could have made. My life has been so amazing ever since I met Brandon. I could not be happier than I am with my wonderful husband. We have had so many great times throughout our marriage so far and I look forward to all the memories that are to come as we go throughout this life and eternity together. So our Anniversary this year fell on a Friday, which was perfect because Brandon has Friday's off. So we spent the whole day together. We went shopping for a lot of the day. I wanted to find a cute date night dress that I could wear that night since we were going to a fancy restaurant. The search was in vain. I couldnt find anything I was hoping for anywhere. So we headed home and got ready for our fancy date night. We were going to a place called the Chop House for dinner. So we got all fancied up and our babysitter showed up and we left. The Chop House was really fancy. A lot of the stuff the waitor told us we had no clue what the things were that he mentioned that was in the food. So it was kind of funny playing off like we new what he was talking about but in all reality had no clue! haha After our dinner we got in the car to head over to either mini golf or try our a Chocolate Cafe. When we got back into the car Brandon pulled out a fancy little box out of the trunk. What a little stinker! He bought me a beautiful necklace from Helzenberg Diamonds!! It was a total shock! First he doesn't get my flowers until the day of our Anniversary (which never happens, it is always the day before), then he springs this Diamond necklace on me. Lets just say it was a good Anniversary. So, anyways it was still drizzling so we decided to just go to the Chocolate Cafe and get dessert! It was actually pretty yummy! We left feeling REALLY Full and happy. After that we headed home to put the kids to bed! Here are some pictures!! 

Pretty Flowers. Brandon said that Ethan picked them out. He also had Ethan come upstairs after they got the flowers and hand me a lone rose and say Happy Anniversary! Very Cute! :-) 

Brandon's dinner was a chef concotion. It had veal, a salad thing with rabbit in it and lamb raviolis. Pretty crazy! The Rabbit was the best part of it. 

This was our little free appetizer from the chef! Pretty weird actually! haha

My food was really good. I had a steak with potatoes and asparagus. It was all yummy! 

Us at the restaurant! 


The Box!



Such a pretty necklace! It sparkles so much in the sunlight!! 
I LOVE it! 


My Chocolate Brownie toffy dessert! Yummy!!


Brandon's Key Lime Pie! 

We are such a cute couple! :-) I am one lucky girl!! 


So after we got the kids to bed I turned on the song that Brandon and I danced to on our Wedding day (Written in the Starts by Westlife) and I asked him to dance. So we danced to our song and then I tried on my wedding dress. It is my goal to be able to always fit into my wedding Dress! So glad that it still fits! :-) So we had a great Anniversary! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life!! 
Happy 5th Anniversary to us!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment