Thursday, August 22, 2013

Life


These are just some pictures of our lives from July 5-30. 








Wyatt loves playing in the blinds and hitting the glass door! haha






The many faces of Ethan! haha Oh man he is such a goof! 

Of coarse one of Wyatts snot bubbles caught on camera! haha

I let the boys play with a wisk and spoon and some bowls one morning! They both had fun making really loud noise! haha

Then I also made some make shift telescopes one day. So while Wyatt was sleeping Ethan and I looked through our telescopes outside and found a lot of cool things. Like, Peter Pan, Captain Hook and a crocodile! I think we found some other things but those are the one I really remember! haha

Cousins! 







The day after our Anniversary we decided to go mini golfing as a family. It was pretty fun. Ethan got super hot! Neither me or Brandon were sweating but ethan sure was! These poor kids just pack too much heat! haha I have a feeling they are going to like the winters here! haha



 Riding his bike again!


Having fun at a park!


Such a cutie pit!!


These are pictures of Wyatts hair cut!! We decided that it was getting a little shabby, so we gave him his very first real hair cute which was done on July 29th! I was sad to see his cute floppy hair go but he sure does look cute with his hair cut. Although it also made me sad because his hair cut makes him look so much older!! I was him to stay little forever! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment