Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Finger Painting!

So on July 22 I decided I should take some 3 year pictures of Ethan
Here they are! 













Wyatt was having fun watching us through the screen door!

Then I had to take some brother pictures!! 





Ethan is seriously a funny character!! He sure does have some major tantrums but he can be so sweet too! We love him to death!

Then on July 24th I decided to make some edible finger paints and let the boys have some dirty fun out on our balcony! Lets just say Wyatt loved it way more than Ethan did! haha




















Wyatt absolutely LOVED finger painting, and I was sure glad that I had made edible finger paints since I think Wyatt ate about a cup of it! ;-) haha Silly Boy! Lots of mess but lots of fun! I love the pictures that I got from the messy fun!! I will have to try it again and see if Ethan will get his hands dirtier! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment